Placeholder image

Regional Records

The Regional Records are maintained by the GWAS Records Officer.  Claims for Regional Records should be submitted by the respective County Records Officers.

The current recognised records, as of December 2019, are listed below:

Grand Western Ladies Records

Grand Western Gents Records

Grand Western Clout Records

Grand Western Record Claim Form